4.11.2015

Pop PitStop : On The Road Again Tour in Manila


It has been 3 weeks since the epic concert of the year happened and I must admit, I still have the "separation anxiety" and the syndrome of witnessing it. A lot has happened within that time frame, and I hope you'd understand that I'm still nursing a broken heart, that's why it kinda took me this long to finish this blog post. For the record: no hatred, just a broken heart which I know will mend in time (call me crazy, stupid, or childish, the hell I care. I'm just being honest. I'm a fan! What do you expect?).

Anyway, I was fortunate enough to be with the One Direction army in the Philippines (which by the way, is named as the best fandom) to watch Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall perform. They had their 2-night concert at the SM Mall Of Asia Open Grounds last March 21 and 22, 2015. 

Arriving 3 hours earlier before the concert begins, I get to roam around the venue to check out some fellow Directioners. Another reason, well, I was hoping I'll be able to catch the 4 arrive and get a photo or ask for an autograph. But, it did not happen :(  

So, here are some snippets around the venue during the first night of the On The Road Again Tour in Manila. 



Concerts are better enjoyed with your pals who will sing their hearts out and scream at the top of their lungs with you ☺





These two obviously showed who they really love ♥ Anyone from Liam's and Louis' camp? Or should I ask about ships? Niam? Larry? Anyone?


One of your life goals, maybe? Be married to any of the 1D :) Nice shirts guys.


I was with these Directioners waiting to get a glimpse of them and even chanted songs to get their attention.


A proof that we were massive.


And the friendly policemen were all over the place to ensure security and peace. Thanks officers!


The whole experience was one-of-a-kind. Of course, it would have been better if Zayn joined his brothers when they visited here, or never left at all (okay, so tears everywhere again). However, our four lovely boys did not fail us by bringing the best 1D experience we, Filipino fans could ever ask for. Fearless forecast: they'll be back! Oh, I bet they will! This time with more interaction to the fans, mall tours, and backstage meet and greets with a photo op. Hehehe.. Hey! Directioners will never give up on these guys I'm telling you!



We'll be posting the YOU-NIQUEs we captured during the event soon!


*J*






No comments: