5.26.2014

J-Walking Presents: Regatta x Saladbox Styling Contest


Hi YOU-NIQUEs! Another J-Walking post to fill up the absence of updates recently. (Sorry :( ) Anyway, let me share with you this amazing experience I had featuring a new Filipino clothing brand - Regatta. Regatta teamed up with Salabox  with this venture which features different bloggers and vloggers with their avid readers and viewers. 

So here's the summary: First, they asked for the readers to create a mood board featuring Regatta's latest apparels. 10 entries were chosen and winners had the opportunity be a part of the second installment of the contest - styling competition paired with a blogger partner.

To know more of this story (not to brag: how I won it. HEHE :p ), you can visit my personal blog here

For now, enjoy the pics Little J was able to capture all through out the venue.










Make up guru/vlogger Ana Victorino was present in the event.


And my partner! Pretty doll-looking Carizza Chua. Head on to her page and follow her guys!


And this is me in my winning look. Don't forget to visit my personal page to know how my partner and I got this look! 

2 comments:

MITCH said...

I haven't heard about Regatta before. But I love their Summer collection :)
Btw, I'm a new follower.
Let's keep in touch!


xx,
felishmichelle.blogspot.com

YOU NIQUE said...

Hi Mitch!
Reggata's got great summer apparel collection. Go and check them out! Following your blog now dear :)