2.01.2014

Pop Pitstop: Salute - Little Mix Second Album Launch


Hello YOU-NIQUES, Hello FilMixers!

Sorry for being MIA in the net lately. Juggling a few things up my sleeves and trying to balance it all out.  Heads up,  I’m blogging this while nursing a headache and taking 10-minute naps in between so, please bear with me if this one’s a bit short J

‘Twas an exciting week for me as the month of January ends. Let’s start last January 25, 2014, when the second album launch of Little Mix happened at the Astroplus in SM Megamall.  It was a small gathering for all FilMixers but it did not stop all the fun that we could have on that day. We’ve been to the first launch and you guys can read it here to do some reminiscing. The launch’s theme was camouflage or hip-hop as the Little Mix really empowers girls and the hottest hip-hop/pop group in the UK now.


The event started at 2PM, but due to traffic and distance from where I live, my sister and I arrived at 3PM. Upon getting in, I got to see Wacky perform an acoustic set with a friend. Say, he did make the girls swoon and giggle a bit. Afterwards, a dance-off between two teams was done to know who really have been raping the repeat button of the Move MV on Youtube. (Showing off dance moves from the video was a requirement).   Astroplus staff and some parents (as participants and some FilMixers are really young) were there to judge and determine the winning group.

Aside from the dance-off, there were also the mini fashion show and create a banner contest. Winners were determined again, by the ever participative Astroplus staff and parents. 



It was all a sweet afternoon. The officers remembered me and I kind of treated them like my younger sisters. 


Event wouldn’t end without a group pic. Officers, a few FilMixers, and games winners all gathered and stroke a pose for the cam.


So this new thing that we have for 2014 was to include our ootd wherever we went to. And so, this is what I wore on that day. I wore all black, hip-hop, ensemble.  (I was right to the theme. I even remember one of the officers asked me to join the fashion show contest, but I declined ;p)


We’ll be releasing the spotted FilMixers in the next few days. So keep our site to your directories and see you again on the next launch!

*J*

6 comments:

Rosaly Escueta said...

Hello darling! Thanks for your comment, I am glad that you like the content of my blog as well as y looks. Already following back on GFC.

kisses from Milan,

The Milano Mode

Mango RabbitRabbit said...

Looking amazing!!!!!!! FOllowed you right back hunny!!

xoxo, Mango ❤
MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Etude House My Blooming Lips

Vogue Swing said...

Cześć :)
Thanks for visit my blog and comment.:)
nice photos! :)

I follow Your blog :*
http://vogueswing.blogspot.com

YOU NIQUE said...

Thank you Rosaly, Mango RabbitRabbit, and Vogue Swing! You girls are just amazing!

Lenya said...

Thx for the follow, following back on GFC #60
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

YOU NIQUE said...

Thank you Lenya! We truly appreciate it :)